广告位

您现在的位置是:主页 > 媒体 >

斯里兰卡八连炸!斯里兰卡连环爆炸290人身亡(

2020-02-14 16:22媒体 人已围观

简介当地时间21日,斯里兰卡发生8起连环爆炸,造成重大伤亡。根据斯里兰卡警方最新消息,爆炸已造成290人死亡,500人...

最新双语文章>>点击查看  
时事   百科   科技   美食   心理   身体奥秘  

  当地时间21日,斯里兰卡发生8起连环爆炸,造成重大伤亡。根据斯里兰卡警方最新消息,爆炸已造成290人死亡,500人受伤。中国驻斯里兰卡大使馆当天证实,两名中国公民在袭击中遇难。

  Sri Lanka is in shock after more than 200 people were killed in a wave of bomb blasts hit churches and luxury hotels on Easter Sunday.

  4月21日复活节当天,斯里兰卡多个教堂和高级酒店遭遇连环炸弹爆炸,导致200多人身亡,举国震惊。

  此次爆炸是斯里兰卡内战以来损失最惨重的暴力袭击。

  Police confirmed that 35 foreigners died in the blasts, including British, Dutch and US citizens. Two Chinese nationals were among the dead, Xinhua reported, citing the Chinese embassy in Sri Lanka.

  警方确认有35名外国人在爆炸中身亡,包括英国、荷兰以及美国公民。新华社援引中国驻斯里兰卡大使馆的消息称,有两名中国公民在爆炸中遇难。

  据悉,8起爆炸地点包括位于首都的科伦坡香格里拉大酒店、肉桂大酒店、金斯伯里大酒店和科伦坡代希瓦勒动物园附近一家酒店,位于科伦坡市内的圣安东尼教堂、位于市郊的圣塞巴斯蒂安教堂、位于东部城市拜蒂克洛的一座教堂和科伦坡德曼塔戈达地区一处住宅区。

  A total of eight explosions had ripped through the country, with six blasts hitting in the morning and two in the afternoon, Xinhua News Agency reported.

  据新华社报道,斯里兰卡共遭遇8起爆炸袭击,分别是上午六起,下午两起。

  Harsha de Silva, a government minister, said the last two blasts appeared to have been carried out by the culprits as they fled from police.

  斯里兰卡议员哈沙表示,最后两起爆炸似乎是犯罪分子在逃跑时实施的。

  警方已逮捕24名嫌疑人,2名嫌犯身份已确认

  爆炸发生后,斯里兰卡警方和特别部队进行突击行动,逮捕了24名嫌疑人。

  目前为止,还未有任何组织宣称对此次爆炸事件负责。

  No one has claimed responsibility for the attacks but Sri Lanka’s defence minister, Ruwan Wijewardene, said the culprits had been identified and were religious extremists. He said suicide bombers were responsible for the majority of the morning’s bombings and that the wave of attacks was the work of a single group.

  目前尚无任何组织宣称制造了这一系列爆炸事件,不过斯里兰卡国防部长鲁万·维杰瓦德纳表示,爆炸事件背后的罪魁祸首身份已经确认,均为宗教极端分子。他指出,上午的大部分爆炸是自杀式袭击,并称这一系列袭击是一个组织实施的。

  据印度媒体报道,其中2名嫌疑人身分已确认。其中,扎赫兰·哈希姆(Zahran Hashim)实施教堂袭击,阿布·穆罕默德 (Mohanmed Azzam Mohamed)实施了酒店袭击。

  One of the suicide bombers checked into the Cinnamon Grand hotel in Colombo under the name Mohamed Azzam Mohamed, Indian media wrote. He reportedly set off an explosive at the hotel’s busy restaurant while standing in line for the Easter Sunday breakfast buffet.

  据印度媒体报道,调查已确认科伦坡辛纳蒙酒店(Cinnamon Grand Hotel)的一起自杀式炸弹袭击由阿布·穆罕默德策划实施。他在繁忙的酒店餐厅排队等复活节自助餐的时候引爆了炸弹。

  据今日俄罗斯报道,有专家称,此次袭击很可能与叙利亚极端组织或斯里兰卡恐怖组织相关。

  The analyst noted that the tactics used on Sunday bear a close resemblance to the 2008 Mumbai attacks in India, in which several groups of Islamists launched a coordinated assault on hotels, cafes and a hospital.

  专家表示,周日斯里兰卡爆炸案的手法与2008年印度孟买恐怖袭击相似。同样是伊斯兰圣战徒在不同地点,包括酒店、咖啡馆和医院,同时发起炸弹攻击。

  爆炸事件发生后,斯里兰卡政府第一时间加强了各项安保措施。斯里兰卡宣布全城宵禁(curfew),关闭所有学校,预计24日才能恢复正常。国内所有航班暂停,国际航班照常运作。

  为了防止错误信息的传播造成民众恐慌,斯里兰卡切断了所有社交媒体,包括Facebook、WhatsApp、Instagram和YouTube等主流软件。

  The Sri Lankan government has also imposed a temporary ban on social media to prevent the spread of false information, Reuters reported.

  据路透社报道,斯里兰卡政府还对社交媒体实行了临时禁令,以阻止虚假信息的传播。

Tags: 双语新闻 

广告位
    广告位

本栏推荐

    广告位

标签云

站点信息